Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why does my boyfriend need to break up and figure things out?

Everything has been going great, we never have problems. I know for sure that there are no other women involved.Why does my boyfriend need to break up and figure things out?
It sounds like an excuse to me. If things were so great he would want to keep you around for support while he ';figures things out.';Why does my boyfriend need to break up and figure things out?
My ex boyfriend broke up with me for no reason, but then two months later he called me. You know, every guy is different and they all have a reason. It could be out of good intentions or bad. My suggestion is that you talk to him personally and see what is going on. It's the only way that you will find out for sure why he did what he did. It took me a long time to get the explanation that I wanted. It was ALL I wanted...but sometimes we don't get what we want. Talk to him and fight for it.
He prolly is interested in someone else


some guys need time to think things over


Sometimes you need some breaks and fights in a relationship to keep your connection strong.


Being sweet all the time gets you nowhere.





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnrsIXdYS0PZjShUCgDomUPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090628164447AAFwso0
There is another girl... or boy.


He's too much of a wuss to tell that to you straight up. Let him go, he's childish. Most males are.
Why don't you ask him what he needs to figure out, because I sure don't know what he needs to figure out.
I'm sorry but all guys are different. The only person to ask is him. Just ask him what the problem is.





-T
because there is another woman.
because he found some one eles and is too much of a wooss to admit the truth to you......RUNNNN!!!!
maybe you don't knpw.
hahaha thats cuz he wants to break up with u in a way he wont hurt ur feeling but he found another lady i bet

No comments:

Post a Comment