Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can't figure out what kind of shoes to wear?

I have this burgundy velvet dress that I am planning on wearing for Christmas. It's length is to my mid-thigh and it has short sleeves. It's a really pretty, yet simple dress, and is perfect for spending Christmas with my family, but every pair of shoes I've tried do not look good, or are not ideal for winter (I would prefer to not wear open toe shoes). So any suggestions would help a lot, because at this point I'm just going to buy a new outfit since I can't find anything to go with the dress.Can't figure out what kind of shoes to wear?
u could buy flats.... black or whiteCan't figure out what kind of shoes to wear?
try some white uggs or maybe some sexy pumps
what about a black wedge heal.


those are comfy and easy to walk around in snow :]]
  • How do you add message boards to a website
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment