Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help me figure out what kind of fruit tree I have in my front yard.?

Its a tree that I assumed had limes growing on it but the shape is more like a small orange than a lime, but the color is bright green. It is more round than how I have seen most limes. I am in Florida. Could this just be unripen oranges? We cut one open but I dont really think it tasted like lime but then again I have not had fresh lime really ever.Help me figure out what kind of fruit tree I have in my front yard.?
I dont know without seeing it..


Ask your neighbors..Help me figure out what kind of fruit tree I have in my front yard.?
Without a photograph my first guess would be Key Lime. Those are small limes popular with Mexican dishes and margaritas.





There are different varieties of limes and oranges. There's a lime that looks more yellow than green. Limes are also less pointed at the end. Key lime leaves are some of the smaller citrus leaves, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment