Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have hot water everywhere in the house but not in the shower. Can anyone help me figure out why?

There wasn't any hot water anywhere in the house but I reset the boiler. Now, there is hot water except in the shower.I have hot water everywhere in the house but not in the shower. Can anyone help me figure out why?
It sounds as if a valve is turned off. If you have an access panel behind the shower, remove it and check that valve. If not, the valve for the shower may be located in the basement or utility room if you have one. Do you get any water at all out of the hot faucet? If it runs cold, it might not be properly connected to a hot line. If you have no water at all on the hot faucet, it's probably a valve.I have hot water everywhere in the house but not in the shower. Can anyone help me figure out why?
Go back to the boiler, and open the faucet connected to the hot water and redirected to your shower. Caution: read the instruction manual for further assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment