Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best Week to get a sonagram to figure out the sex?

I am aware that most of the time this is usually done sometime between 16 and 22 weeks but is there a week that is best. I know sometimes if you go early, its less accurate, and later the baby doesn't have as much room or something. So when is the best.What is the best Week to get a sonagram to figure out the sex?
Somewhere around week 18. But it's never a sure thing. You might have to check a few times before you can be reasonably sure of the baby's sex.What is the best Week to get a sonagram to figure out the sex?
Somewhere around 18 weeks till 20 I had mine this week and I was 18 weeks and it was pretty accurate...
They recommend between 18 and 22 weeks for the sex scan. I had it done with #1 at 20 weeks and were able to see everything, but with #2 we had it done at 18 weeks and it was alittle bit harder. If you want a definate (which you can't get anyway, there is a 10% chance of mistake), then I would say go for the 22 week mark. This way everything is in place and might be easier to see.


Good Luck.
usually around 18-19 weeks is accurate...it worked for me..good luck and congrats.
20 weeks is the earliest to be really accurate.....had mine today its a boy!
any time after 16 weeks is best. Sometimes baby is in an awkward position and you just can't tell. Sooner is better though, because they have more space to move around freely, giving you more of a chance to see.
After 16 weeks. I only had one month to go when I was told that I was carrying a boy.
I had a sonogram done at 19 weeks and they were able to tell the sex of the baby...and it was pretty clear. I went and had a 3D sono done a few weeks ago (at 28 weeks) just for fun, and it confirmed that I was having a girl (there was no mistaking). If you're really curious you can do a 3D sono and they can tell you for sure. It won't cost as much if you get it done just to verify the sex (usually b/w 18 and 24 weeks). Plus its really fun!
I got mine at 18 weeks and it was accurate. Of course, everyone says I have a blessed little boy, so I dunno if that had anything to do with it.





Everyone says that the best week is approximatly 20 weeks.
After 16 weeks. I only had 7 years to go when I was told that I was carrying a boy.
uummm
24 weeks is good. Mine was @ 26 weeks and they were able to see EVERYTHING. lol.
i dont know go to the doctor
well they can tell at 14 weeks but it is hard to see or know 4 sure but i went at 18 weeks and u could tell pretty good i mean even i knew what it was. but now at 24 weeeks u can really really tell. good luck
ill ask my friend she a nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment