Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I figure out what Christian denomination I should be?

I am Christian, but I am trying to figure out what denomination best suits me. I believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. I also see no problem with (and enjoy) having worship leaders...but I believe some level of decorum should be kept in church.How do I figure out what Christian denomination I should be?
Pray of course.





On top of that, study scripture. Also pick some of the main faiths and study their beliefs. Let them defend their own beliefs with their interpretation of scripture. One should stand out as having a solid foundation of their beliefs in scripture. Go with that one.





Remember that you are here for God, not yourself. That one particular denomination is more enjoyable than another is not a good reason to pick that particular denomination. It's not always fun.How do I figure out what Christian denomination I should be?
Well, the Catholic Church has a course called the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults(RCIA), which helps people to decide if whether or not Catholicism is for them.





Perhaps you can contact your local Catholic Church %26amp; enquire about the RCIA programme.
check out realanswers.net/ check out all they have to offer,and you can click on the callender and listen to call in bradcast,it is all spiritual. very inlighting.founder is bob george they also have metro on sunday morning at 10:15 live and this is central time they are in tex.
Just go around to different churches and see what you like and dislike about them, then make your decision from there..come to my church. We know how to keep order, even when people are about to have faith-induced seizures.
Do research. Find out what you want. Do whatever makes you happy
Try a simple Bible church or Baptist church :)
I would go with the one that demands the least money

No comments:

Post a Comment