Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i become the computer administrator or figure out the computer administrators password?

well i have my grandfathers dell computer that i am planning on using. i think he may be the computer administrator but he passed away and i cant get into his account. I dont know his password and it wont give me any hints.I want to change some computer setting but i cant do it on the account i have because i need to be the administrator. If you could help me please let me know.thank youHow do i become the computer administrator or figure out the computer administrators password?
it is much easier to reset admin password.


try this one.


http://download.cnet.com/Windows-Passwor鈥?/a>How do i become the computer administrator or figure out the computer administrators password?
Check out the Offline NT Password %26amp; Registry Editor at


http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html





This may be just what you need, assuming your operating system is Windows.
Your best bet would be to format the computer and reinstall windows.
You're going to need to reformat the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment