Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you figure out what I need on my test to get an A for the semester?

Assignments are worth 50% of the final grade which I've done great with. Maybe a 95.


Final Lab is worth 20% of my final grade which I did perfect.


Final test is worth 30% of the final grade, what do I need to get atleast a 90 for the class?Can you figure out what I need on my test to get an A for the semester?
You need to get a 72.857% on the final





(.5(95)+.2(1))/.7=68.14285714


90-68.14285714= 21.857


21.857/30 = 72.857%Can you figure out what I need on my test to get an A for the semester?
25/30 which is about 87% ish
uhmmm lets see...study, study, study?
you should of given me more info, but according to what you told me, i can say that you need to get 75 or more on your test to get a 90. if you have done everything perfectly, then it means that you have the potential to get more than a 75 on your test. if this is the only test that u are taking for this class then 75 is the least u can get to get an A, but if you have had other tests, you need to consider it. If you want u can had that info and i can try to calculate it for ya!
If you truly got 95 for all your assignments, and 100% on the final lab, I think you only need a C (75%) on your final to get a 90 in the class.





So I'd say do your best but don't sweat it too much - you'll probably get an A in the class without TOO much effort if you've done this well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment