Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a 1996 Saturn SL1 and I cant figure out how to remove ther battery from the terminals. Can you help?

I have removed the bar that goes across the top of the battery, but I have not figured out how to remove the battery from the terminals themselves. Do I need to loosen the metal piece on the end of the terminal? They dont seem to pull off by themselves. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I have a 1996 Saturn SL1 and I cant figure out how to remove ther battery from the terminals. Can you help?
They are clamped on and tightened by by a bolt. However, some screw in on the side of the battery. Either way you need to loosen the bold holding on the cable.I have a 1996 Saturn SL1 and I cant figure out how to remove ther battery from the terminals. Can you help?
5/16'; wrench should do the trick. Loosen the bolts, then the terminal should come off.
  • How do you add message boards to a website
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment