Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey Ive got some old china that used to belong to my wifes grandma and I cant figure out what it is?

Its got a seal on the back that has the letters ';fs'; in a circle and the words ';made in romania'; arched around it. can anyone identify this mark?Hey Ive got some old china that used to belong to my wifes grandma and I cant figure out what it is?
This isn't much help but, if I remember correctly, the mark ';made in'; followed by the country means that it was made previous to the 30 or 40's. After that time the mark was just ';whatever country'; it was made in.Hey Ive got some old china that used to belong to my wifes grandma and I cant figure out what it is?
Sounds cool! Have you tried searching completed auctions on eBay?





Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment