Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to figure out where to go with your life?

I am a high school junior, and I was wondering how you figured out were to go with your life, such as what you were ment to do, figure out excetera. I am very good at writing and I get good grades, but it is very overwelming to figure out what to do with so many options. How did you decide?How to figure out where to go with your life?
With one question...what do you enjoy to do? Now make a career out of it. How to figure out where to go with your life?
It would help to volunteer at several things you think you might like first so you won't get stuck in a job you thought you'd love and really hate in the end.
Do whatever you enjoy doing...to help me out a little I went to my schools campus and took a career aptitude test, it helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment