Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to figure out sports bra size for large breasts, small ribcage?

I usually wear a 30FF (uk) but sometimes wear a 32F(us) since I can't always afford to buy bras online. My friend just bought me a sports bra and she thought since I wear a 32F, that my size was 32 but it's way way too small. I can't even put it on. I don't really know how sports bra sizes work when they are just the number and I know I can't find a cheap sports bra in my number/letter size here. What size should I get?How to figure out sports bra size for large breasts, small ribcage?
I found this so maybe it will give you the correct size*





Bra Size Calculator


To determine your cup and bra size, you will need a tape measure (preferably a paper one). First, we'll determine your FRAME Size. The frame size is the ...


http://www.afraidtoask.com/breast/brasiz鈥?/a> - 12k - Cached - Similar pagesHow to figure out sports bra size for large breasts, small ribcage?
i wear a 32A ( mines are small) Report Abuse

You wouldn't buy a regular bra just by the band, so you really shouldn't buy a sports bra just based on HALF of your bra size - sports are when you need the most support, after all! Go to Figleaves.com or Brastop.com to find sports bras in your size. You wear a 30FF or a 32FF in sports bras. Just like regular bras.
Normally your size for a sports bra would be the same as you actual bra size. However as with different brands of bras some come up smaller or bigger than others.





The thing to remember with sports bra, adn i found this out recently wen trying on a shock absorber, is that they are supposed to fit tighter than regular bras. Otherwise the band would move and cause chafing whilst doing the sport.





With sports bras it is best to try them on in store. As you are a large cup size you would need one that encapsulates and compresses, although it may only be the first. You will find that most larger sizes do both. When you try the bra on do the jump test - if the bra moves or straps fall down it is too small. And remember it should fit tighter and not move.





If you are buying offline and using the tape measure method - Do Not measure yourself - it is almost impossible to get an accurate size efrom this. Get somebody else to help you and when the tape measure is put around you underbust raise your arms. I personally don't find this method works well. What is better doing is getting measure by someone in store that has experience without using a tape measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment