Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to figure out my college major?

Im a senior and am feeling behind in figuring out what I want to major in. I hear that i should do what I'm good at, but it isn't helping. I get good grades in all my subjects, but don't really enjoy math or english or history or really any. Computers has been a small interest, but I have no real desire on what I want to do? Anyone have any advice.How to figure out my college major?
You don't need to decide a major now. You don't declare it until your Junior year of college.


You can go as Undecided and choose which field you would like to try such as Criminal Justice, Engineering, Technology, etc.


Then during your Junior year, you will have decided what you really wanted to do, then probably intern at whatever you would want to work for.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment