Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How Can I Figure Out What To Do?

I am finding myself sort of floating through life, wondering what I'm meant to be. I have no way of figuring it out. I've done a few career assessment tests, but they always come up with answers that require 8-14 years of college. (some sort of Doctor)





But many of the happiest people in the world aren't making millions. How can I find my place? Any ideas?How Can I Figure Out What To Do?
Oats has the perfect answer for career advice. You have to remember that you will be doing whatever for soooo many years that it doesnt matter if you are earning a heap of money...it does not buy happiness.


You are not meant to 'be' something. If the idea of that many years of study already daunts you then you are not meant to do that course. You should be loving what you are doing (most of the time) You could just float for a little while longer and do some courses in the meantime. That way you might just be finding something that you enjoy enough to make a career out of.How Can I Figure Out What To Do?
think of your favourite hobbies and find a job that has the attributes you like about them. People are happy not because o their salary but because they have a job they truly enjoy doing.
well.. im joining the army in august thats my way to find out give me some time to think about what i want to study etc

No comments:

Post a Comment