Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can anyone figure out which cartoon episode I am describing?

I remember as a kid watching this cartoon skit, I think on Animaniacs. It was about post-World War II and Roosevelt (or Truman), Churchill, and the Soviet Union were meeting up to discuss how to do things. The soviet union was portrayed as this giant hulk looking guy with red pants. That's all I can remember.Can anyone figure out which cartoon episode I am describing?
Yeah it is called you need to stop asking about a 100 year old manga.Can anyone figure out which cartoon episode I am describing?
Here's an Animaniacs clip from youtube that sorta fits;





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsjdaYmsQ鈥?/a>





I think it may be from episode 57: Of Course You Know, This Means Warners

No comments:

Post a Comment