Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is my figure too big to be considered an hourglass?

I am 5'7'', 40 (36 DD)-28-40. I know 36-24-36 is considered ideal and my measurements are relative to that. But is that too big to be considered hourglass?Is my figure too big to be considered an hourglass?
Ehh I don't think so.





';36-24-36...hahh...only if she 5'3


so your girlfriend rolls a Honda


playin workout tapes by Fonda


But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda


My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun';Is my figure too big to be considered an hourglass?
no way. girls that are not fat but not skinny are the best. dont worry about a thing more guys like your figure than that ideal one you speak of.





i helped you out, take the time to help me please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081225113643AAzPczU%26amp;r=w
Darling men find me so attractive they fall over themselves rushing to please me and I'm hardly an ';hourglass'; am I ?
niice boobies
Only if the hourglass is Big Ben....
Hell no.
I don't think it is. You are curvy. Congrats!
i bang women who want to bang me. make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment