Saturday, December 26, 2009

Trying to figure out what do for a career?

I am 27. I have my BS in Psychology, and I work in Human Resources. Though I feel like I still am trying to find my career. I was thinking about becoming a chiropractor, then I learned that it was not a good profession to go into anymore. Then I started looking into Clinical Psychology, and I found out is very hard to have your own practice these days. I would like a profession where I would have a small office and people would come into see me. Can anyone make any suggestions about some careers that are well paying, ethical, and would allow me to have a small private practice?Trying to figure out what do for a career?
Don't be afraid to go into a career just because you heard it was difficult to set up. Anything worth having is worth working for. If Clinical Psychology is an interest try it by applying to a private practice even if you have to take the receptionist position. You get a first hand view of what it's like to work there. Maybe they'll ask you to join when they see your work ethic or maybe you'll decide it's worth the effort to start your own. Maybe you'll decide you'd rather do something else completely. The important thing is you will have learned. Check out working in the Psychology department of your local hospital. Check out your teaching opportunities, research opportunities. Medical research is big in Florida (my home state) and much of it is centered on drugs with applications in the field of psychology. Since your degree is in Psychology, I would suggest exploring all avenues in that field before changing completely.Trying to figure out what do for a career?
train to be a forensic scientist
http://iboplus.com/12830012
I have found another website that u can ask your questions and answer


other's questions and make friends.It also pays u to do so.I have been paid 10$ for


asking my questions so far.It is the best way for making money online.U can ask this question there too.


I hope it will be more helpful.


for more information u can visit:


http://www.mylot.com/?ref=registrationform





I love it.It is awesome and a lot of fun
child psychologist. with more and more divorce more and more kids are going for thearpy.. if you want to help people kids are the way to go. if i had the will power to go back to school thats what i would do. good luck whatever way you go.
Consulting or psychological counselling for private businesses.
There is nothing wrong with being a Chiropractor, they are still very popular as more people are avoiding medicine for pain management. You would have to go back to school to become one. If you want to stay in the Psychology field and are willing to go back to school what about assessing developmental disabilites. This is done either is your office, a school setting or the home of the individual. Lots of need, good profession and pay is decent.
A secretary might work. I'm not trying to make fun of you. Some guys do it. You might like it. Good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment