Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What do you do when your ex is trying to figure out if i am still the one?

well here is the issue, my ex still loves and adores me and wants to marry me in fact cause she was my fiance. However she wants to make sure that i am the one because she still has feelings for one guy, so she wants to date him to see if there is something there, but guy is playing mind games with her. What makes it worse is that the guy knows that she still loves me. how do i approach this?What do you do when your ex is trying to figure out if i am still the one?
If she's even thinking about dating other guys then she is not ready to marry you. Tell her exactly what you think about this other guy if you want to spare her some trouble. But I would not take her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment