Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I figure out my brother's password on his labtop?

Any hacks, anything?How can I figure out my brother's password on his labtop?
Just ask him. If he's away, call him and ask him.How can I figure out my brother's password on his labtop?
if its XPhome (not Pro) boot into safe mode





at the login screen, you will have the normal login PLUS ';administrator';











once you log in as the administrator, you can CHANGE his password





(start %26gt; control panel %26gt; user accounts %26gt; change an account %26gt; click on his login %26gt; change password)





you can also just remove it outright








only problem is... he'll KNOW you changed his password - because his old one won't work now














but... how to figure it out??





not gonna happen
IF he has windows xp there are some password root hacks that will change the admin password. I'm not sure about vista. Also, laptop
on way to find it but to reset it.

No comments:

Post a Comment