Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do you figure out what you want to do with your life?

should you be realistic or should you follow our heart?


are you happy with what you are doing with your life?


How do you figure out what you want to do with your life?
The people who are most successful in life find a goal and work toward it, think what you would most like to do and then find out how to do it, you can follow your heart and be realistic at the same time. good luckHow do you figure out what you want to do with your life?
After spending half of my life searching for what I want, I come to a conclusion that first you must find out what you love to be or do.


It is the most important that you do things that make you happy.


So once you know what makes you happy, you organise your life around it. For example if you like animals and hate to see them suffer, there is no point of you becoming a vet. Rather you should look for a job as zoo keeper or such.


When you follow your heart, you are realistic.


And yes, now that I know what I like in my life, I am satisfied with it.
This is a surprisingly general question. If you mean how do you find a career/job, the obvious answer is that you follow your strengths. Ideally school would serve this purpose for everyone but that is not the case if you're in the US. So if school doesn't point you towards your career than you have a much more complicated problem. You should just experiment with anything and everything to find what you are best at. Not that that's easy or anything.


If you mean what is the purpose of your life, good luck with that. Only YOU can find that out. I've found out that I'm happiest when I'm learning something about which I have no idea. For instance, first I learned German, hence my name, then I learned French; then I got my math degree. Now I'm learning Russian, Java, C, and C++, Music theory, guitar.
It takes a 'lifetime' to figure it out -





What's to say that following your heart is not realistic -





I'm always happy with the choices I make at the point of making them - the outcome sometimes proves bad choices -





That's figuring out life !!
you should be realistic while following your heart... but how to figure out what do you want (with your life) is something else... there is nothing to do but wait until you know what do you want
I've found it to be better to be realistic, but i'm an unlucky person in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment