Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I figure out the name of my Pants?

I have in my possession what I consider to be the single greatest pair of pants ever made--however, I've had them for about two years, and they're starting to disintegrate. All I know about them is that Paris Blues made them--to the best of my knowledge, there's no tag that says what they're called, or anything. How can I find out what these pants are called so that I can buy more pairs of them? Is there a secret tag? Details? Ways to contact any kind of...pants...authority?How can I figure out the name of my Pants?
Sigh, I had a blouse like that too, and never found out where to buy more of it.What I did was buy material, took it to a seamstress and said ';make me a replica of that blouse'; . The result was not the same but it was -- good enough.





Now, maybe you can do the same for the pants.





or start the lonely tiresome procedure of trying on new pants in every store in your city. The next best pants you find, buy at least 3 of them.How can I figure out the name of my Pants?
Yahoo! is your friend, search for Paris Blues.





If they are 2 years old, they may not make them anymore, but you may find something similar.
if the pants are part of a crime scene then the law will magical track down where they where manufactured. the law is good at using fake machines and DNA crap that is all fake.
I just checked and their website doesn't have online shopping. What I'd do is search for places you can find Paris Blues pants, and try your best to find something similar. If it's been two years, they probably do not make the same exact pair still.

No comments:

Post a Comment