Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I figure out my own personality and then relax and have fun?

I've never EVER been ';myself'; since I can remember. I've alwyas been trying to be something else and am now in a situation where I don't know what to do but must figure myself out. People always say ';just be yourself!'; but that's very hard when your first memory is trying to turn into the exact same person as your friend at age 5.


help me? :/How can I figure out my own personality and then relax and have fun?
Your self will be revealed as you skip, hop, and struggle along the path of life. You are what you do.How can I figure out my own personality and then relax and have fun?
try out many different things, like different sports, hobbies, music and write down what you truly like (even though others might disagree with you). slowly you will develop a personality and you will be able to enjoy the things you truly like. However, remember this process might take years, good luck,





try this site with articles on how to live a relaxed life:


http://www.easyrelaxed.com
So you basically don't know who you are? I have no idea how that is possible. Just think about it for a second, if you have always been trying to be someone else, then that's who you are. I don't know how to explain myself better though.
Ahh well I do Know Exactly where you are coming from.. your real self is still inside of you somewhere.. you just need to relax.. dont worry and just let it come out, the real you will reveal it's self. you just have to be patient and live life :)
hmmmm, just. .. just talk. just talk and let yourself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment