Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I figure out what attracts me to certain men?

Attraction is very important to me when dating ... but its not just looks that do it. I don't even know what it is, but I know its not just looks because I have been unattracted overall to good looking men who wanted to date me (despite being physically attracted). However, I am not all that attractive myself and keep getting ditched for prettier girls.





How can I figure out what is attracting me to the guys I like and look for it in guys who are more likely to settle for me?How do I figure out what attracts me to certain men?
i'd take a paper and write down all the guys you've liked and write down everything you like about each guy. give each guy a different column. you have to be honest with yourself and write down EVERYTHING. then compare lists and find out what pops up the most.





i'm gonna take a guess for you though because i think you're similar to me. i don't go for good looking guys either, i don't know why you don't go for them, but for me it's because i don't want women hitting on my man all the time or checking him out when they see him. it drives me nuts and i'll always wonder if my guy is cheating on me or being tempted to. so i go for personality, just the way he treats me. also, the body. he has to be somewhat built because that way i feel protected. yeah so that's the situation with me, hope it helped!How do I figure out what attracts me to certain men?
Got an email address?

No comments:

Post a Comment