Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I figure out what my goal wait should be?

I'm trying to lose weight and I'm doing pretty well with it but I don't know what my goal weight should be and until I figure it out how do I know how much I should lose. All advice greatly appreciatedHow do I figure out what my goal wait should be?
total bodyweight is insignificant. the goal should be to maintain a lower than average amount of body fat. this is what determines health and the reduced risk for illness and disease.How do I figure out what my goal wait should be?
you mean your goal ';weight';. It depends on your height, age and body type. There are a million different opinions but here is a source I would trust.
Try this website healthlink.mcw.edu and type in body mass index
Amanda, congratulations, but I'm afraid anyone worth listening to isn't going to be able to help you unless you give us more info. Age Wt. Fitness level gender Height, etc. the more the better.
This goes up to 20. Put all the information in the chart on this page. It's towards the middle of the page. Adjust the weight, and the chart will change.





http://kidshealth.org/kid/stay_healthy/f鈥?/a>
Your goal weight is based on your age, height, body structure, and family history. For the most accurate goal weight, you should speak with a doctor. Otherwise there are many websites that will help you determine an idea of a safe weight. Your BMI, or Body Mass Index, is very important, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment